Witchcraft and Wizardry
Please follow the process below before contacting College Support. Thank you.
I DON’T HAVE A PASSWORD
You will have been sent a password when we emailed you to welcome you to the College. Please check your SPAM folder in case it has been placed there. If you cannot find the password email there, please use the form below to contact us -
I CANNOT FIND THE PLACE TO LOGIN
When you select your course in the Student Login area please note that the login page initially looks like a blank green page. Please wait for the white access menu to appear non some browsers.
I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO TO LOGIN
When the green access page appears, and the white access menu box appears, Please follow the steps below: You might find it easier to print this page out so that you can read the instructions as you follow them in your browser.
1. Go to http://thebritishcollegeofwitchcraftandwizardry.org/ and select the ‘Student Login’ link in the top right hand corner of the page.
2. You will now find yourself in the Student Login Area.
3. When you see the course that you have enrolled onto, select the icon toe the left hand side of that course title.
2. You will see a blank green screen and after about 7 seconds a white box will appear, asking you for a username and password. Your username is your email address. The password will have been sent to your separately.
3. Type in your username and password and then select 'OK'. The page will then change to the first course page, which is the Student Agreement page. Please read the agreement and, assuming that you are happy to agree to it, select 'I AGREE' at the bottom of the page.
4. You will then be taken to the course navigation page, which explains how to navigate the course website and material. Once you have read and understand the navigation, please select the green arrow at the very bottom of the page to take you to the next page, which is the Welcome Page.
5. Follow the same process (green arrows) to move through the course material.
STEP 1 -
If your password does not seem to work, and before you do anything else, please try again, making absolutely sure that you have not made a typo error. 99% of student access problems relate to typos in the username or password, and not the password itself.
STEP 2 -
If you have tried the above and you are still having problems accessing your course, please email support using the form below and we will respond to you as quickly as we can. Thank you.
|11 Signs You Are A Witch|
|The Kitchen Witch|
|The Magical Moon|
|There is no Devil in witchcraft|
|What is your magical name?|
|Angels and Guardian Angels|
|Types of Witch|
|So You Want To Be A Witch|